Wednesday, January 11, 2012

A custom Memorial


Perhaps one of the things I love most about my job is getting to know the families that I serve.  And, as I get to know them, I also get to know the loved one that they have lost. 

When I first met Mrs. Brodersen she expressed her desire to find a memorial that is both tasteful and representative of her husband and the things he loved.  As we visited I learned that Eric had owned and operated a successful tree cutting business and also enjoyed the outdoors. 

Determined to help Mrs. Brodersen create a unique memorial for her husband, I searched through photos and drafted ideas and we finally arrived at this beautiful stone. 

Please excuse the photography!  The monument is not leaning- I just can't take a straight shot! :)


Sometimes all we need is just an idea to spark the creation of something so beautiful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know if this post was helpful!